Condominium available

19 September 2019

There are several things to consider if you are looking to buy a property in Thailand. Also, many rules and regulations that you have to look at before you make a purchase. One of the easiest ways is to buy a condo. As a foreigner, you are allowed to own a condo, unlike a house which needs to be in Thai or company ownership. To purchase your condo, there will be many issues that are required to be addressed before making the right choice. Whatever your circumstances, the property will have to be in a prime location. All you want in terms of facilities, in essence, it has to tick all the right boxes whether you want it as an investment, retirement or holiday home. The land of smiles has everything you could need. A warm climate all year round, a beautiful countryside, with many tourist attractions and friendly locals making you very welcome.

There are a few vital things to consider when making your condo purchase. You must ensure the condo complex doesn’t have any more than 49% foreign ownership. This is where Gecko Real Estate can make the necessary due diligence, a carefree and straightforward process. So long as the remaining 51% is in Thai ownership, there will be no issue.

Wherever you are in the world location, location, location is always uppermost in your mind. Gecko has access to all the most recent condo developments as well as the latest development that is near completion. On top of that, they have a substantial number of condos on their books, giving you a first-class choice whatever your budget is. Gecko can help with all the aspects of your purchase, from access your needs to amenities, schools, transport, low or high rise. High rise gives the benefits of a great view, quieter, fewer mosquitos, but lower buildings provide ease of access, it’s all down to personal preference. Gecko has properties available throughout Pattaya and the surrounds areas. Their friendly staff will be on hand to make you aware of the properties available. Gecko has the local knowledge to enable them to give you an impartial view and to secure the right property for you.

If you are buying off-plan, Gecko has a wealth of experience and can advise of the development, who the developers are, and who have a good track record of delivering on time. This is important when you are buying any property, but it is more important if you are buying ‘off-plan’.

Gecko can offer that vital finance advice whatever your circumstances are. Using it for your dream holiday home, wanting to make it your ideal retirement place, or wanting to investigate into making it an investment for later. This is where they can advise on the potential yield over the long or short term. There are several rental guarantee options at the moment they can offer that critical advice. The common-sense approach is what Gecko is renowned for, having a name for quality and service.

Gecko presents just a few condominium projects, to highlight the diverse range that has been or is in the process of development.

The wealth of experience Gecko has enabled them to take the strain and pressure of buying or renting your condominium. Below are some things to consider before you make your final choice.

The Riviera Ocean Drive

This impressive building has an unrivalled view of Jomtien’s beachfront from the highest point. A building that stands out from the rest. The Riviera Ocean Drive expresses quality and style and is a truly outstanding Condo complex. It gives the owners a great lifestyle, available in one of the best styled and well thought out facilities available in Jomtien. Enjoy pleasant walks or a jog down the beachfront or enjoy the quiet setting of your condominium.




Palm Bay 1

The Palm Bay group are an award-winning team and are a familiar developer in Thailand, particularly in the Eastern Seaboard property scene. The Palm Bay, 1 condominium development, offers the height of luxury, giving a 5-style lifestyle at an affordable price. This 41 storey semi-residential condo development is located centrally along Thappraya Road. It is within walking distance of the city centre, and the beach offers a variety of shopping malls restaurants and an array of leisure outlets. A superb and easy-access location.

The Whale Marina

This will be a unique development set in Na Jomtien. Offering a low rise of 3 x 8 storey buildings. Boastings the only condominium to have its own private boat and jet ski parking. It will also feature 3 swimming pools coffee shops, gym and also affords 24 hr security. It has easy access to the beach and is surrounded by the waterway channel.

Leave your comment